Audience Engagement Research- Sale & Pepe

Sale & Pepe is a popular Italian magazine in Italy. They have a website that can be translated into English and other languages. and it includes recipes and subscriptions to their magazines. Their target audience is similar to mine because it focuses on aspiring cooks and people who just like looking at food. I looked up Italian based magazines and they are one of the first to pop up on google. So they must pay to have that top spot. Also they Offer them in other countries. I would take examples from here and use them in my own magazine on how to market them. Also they use Instagram to promote their magazine. I would also use Instagram and maybe Facebook for my magazine because its free and easy to use. Also because its so popular, many people will be able to view my content. But because its an Italy based magazine, I am not 100% sure if they use other marketing tactics like billboards or commercials. But i would use those to help get more locals to buy my magazine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Quarter Submission

CCR Question #2 Draft