Project Selection- My Decision

I have chosen to do the magazine project this year. I believe this would be the best fit for me because I like the idea of being able to create a cover and be make articles on my topic. I'm better at designing documents than editing and filming videos. My main determining factor was that I am not interested in the film project at all and the idea of the magazine sounded really fun. I want to create a food magazine based on a certain region. In my group we would each chose a region or culture to create an issue on. Like american or Italian. Each group member then would create the whole magazine around food from that area and talk about key parts of different foods and different ways to eat. My group members each have unique skills that will benefit our projects as a whole. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Quarter Submission

Audience Engagement Research- Sale & Pepe

CCR Question #2 Draft