Flat Plan

So the other articles i created are based on Italian food and everything Italian. The 10 easy at home recipes are about easy Italian food you can create with out a professional kitchen. Most of the magazines I looked at also focused on travel so i made sure to include articles about visiting Italy and what you could do/ each there. Coffee and espresso are also a big part in Italy so i have 2 articles based on that. My main article is based on a local Italian restaurant located here in Sarasota. I also wanted to make sure my magazine include other local Italian restaurants that people could eat at. I tried to space the ads out evenly but at the same time placed them randomly around the articles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Quarter Submission

Audience Engagement Research- Sale & Pepe

CCR Question #2 Draft