Feedback and revisions

When presenting my midterm submission to the class i got some great feedback. I realized when transferring my pictures fro the cover it got distorted, also it has the american flag and when creating a Italian issue of my magazine it doesn't make sense to have the wrong country flag on the cover. So I plan on re shooting the cover photo to something more fitting. Also the 2 page article I had submitted was a little short and i could write more and re-structure it. I need a dominate photo on the top of the first page and maybe include more photos of the food at the restaurant because it is a food magazine. The last feedback I received was to make sure my group and I had the same fonts on the cover to make sure it looked like multiple issues of the same magazine.

I need to reschedule my photo shoots and find a new model because the one I used actually moved to the Orlando area. Also i want to find a different location that has more of Italian influence and not American. By doing these changes my magazine will look more professional and put together.  Another thing i could do is revisit the restaurant i reviewed and take more pictures and ask more interview questions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Quarter Submission

Audience Engagement Research- Sale & Pepe

CCR Question #2 Draft