Indesign class activity


Today in class we utilized Adobe Indesign to layout our two page spread. The software itself is a bit confusing and it took me a few minutes to figure out the basics. Mr. Elsbree was very helpful in explain how to work the system and how to save our documents. I'm still confused on how to work with pictures and how to edit and maneuver them once they're on the document. The system is a bit overwhelming because their is just so much to work with and to figure out. I will definitely be using Indesign to revise my two page spread because it helps make the document look more put together and professional. I also plan on trying to perfect my skill with Adobe Indesign so i can become more accustomed to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Quarter Submission

Audience Engagement Research- Sale & Pepe

CCR Question #2 Draft