CCR Question # 3 Draft
Starting this project, I've only used a professional camera once. Also I have never staged or directed a photo shoot before so that was a new experience. Using the camera was interesting because i received instructions on what settings to use and everything but still wasn't used to how i should be taking pictures. Trying to find a great place for photo shoots were hard. On the cover i wanted a person and not just a food picture, saying that i needed a model and an area that made sense. I used my sister and used Disney World to my advantage. In my earlier versions i took pictures in front of the restaurant i was reviewing but it didn't work out well, so I retook the photos in Epcot At Disney World Florida. In her hand we had an iced latte to bring some aspect of "food" and "Italy" into the cover. Moving on to the table of contents picture. I had to create the meal used. I had some help from my mom with staging the food, cup of "wine" and the place mat. This was by fair the hardest to do because you had to get higher angles and it had to centered perfectly. I feel like as time went on though it became easier and more fun to direct and take the pictures. Going to the restaurant was fun because we made it a family outing and were able to take a lot of pictures for my article. Now i feel a lot more confident on my camera skills but could defiantly improve those.
Comments
Post a Comment