CCR Question # 4 Draft

For this project, I used a Canon Rebel T6 camera to take a few of my pictures. But mostly I utilized my moms Iphone 8 plus. It was easier for me to use her phone because i felt i had more control over what i was doing. The cover and most of the pictures in my two paged article were taken with the Iphone. All the pictures i took for food at home were taken with the camera. 
When editing the pictures i used Adobe photo shop to edit out some water on the ground below the feet of my model. I also used publisher and Adobe In Design to create my magazine pages. I found it easier to use publisher for my cover and table of contents, where for the tow paged article it was easier to use In Design to format and create the pages. I learned a lot about these programs while creating this progect and allows me to be able to use them in the future. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Quarter Submission

Audience Engagement Research- Sale & Pepe

CCR Question #2 Draft